ASDENCA 2015 – 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Services DEsign based on the Notion of CApability
How does an Information Systems Engineer design, develop and maintain an information system in accordance with the capabilities of an enterprise? How does a Manager organize the company’s service provision according to capabilities that a company may have, or develop or acquire in order to ensure a sustainable business?
These are just two of the overarching questions that the ASDENCA workshop will address this year.
We encourage original research contributions exploring the challenges and solutions related to the meaning and usage of capability in Information Systems Engineering, as well as industrial case studies illustrating the use of this notion. The topics include but not limited to:
- Information system-enabled capability
- Capability and services
- Capability and business process
- Transferring capability knowledge from other domains to IS engineering
- Capability elicitation, analysis and validation
- Agile capability-driven information system development
- Capability-driven information system testing
- Case studies in capability use
- Organizational context and capability
- Capability mining
- Experiences in capability modeling and engineering
- Capability management approaches
- Formal/technical papers, describing original theoretical, methodological or conceptual solutions within the named topics.
- Empirical/industrial papers, describing present problems or challenges encountered in practice, relate success and failure stories, or report industrial practices.
All submissions must be unpublished and not be under review elsewhere. Submissions must conform to Springer’s LNBIP format. The page limit for submitted papers is 12 pages. Papers have to be submitted in PDF format using the ASDENCA submission page.
Accepted papers will be published in the CAiSE 2015 Workshop Proceedings, in Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP, indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP, EI and Scopus). At least one author of an accepted paper should register for the conference and present the paper.
Authors of the best 3 papers will be invited to submit an extended version for consideration by the Requirements Engineering Journal (REJ)
- Submission deadline: 6th March 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 18th March 2015
- Camera-Ready copy due: 25th March 2015
- Workshop: 9th June 2015
More information about ASDENCA 2015 can be found at the workshop website.