CAiSE FORUM Call for Papers
The CAiSE Forum is a place within the CAiSE conference for presenting and discussing new ideas and tools related to information systems engineering. Intended to serve as an interactive platform, the forum aims at the presentation of emerging new topics, case studies as well as demonstration of innovative systems, tools and applications. The Forum sessions at the CAiSE conference will facilitate interaction, discussion, and exchange of ideas among presenters and participants.
The CAiSE Forum welcomes all submissions that fall in the domain of information systems engineering and the CAiSE conference topics. The special theme of this year’s conference is Creativity, Ability and Integrity in information Systems Engineering. Other main subject areas are: New generation IS engineering, Multi-aspect IS, Architectures and Platforms, Models, Methods and Techniques in IS Engineering and Domain specific IS engineering.
- Submission opens: 10th December 2015
- Paper submission deadline:
20th March 20159th April 2015
- Notification of paper acceptance: 23th April 2015
- Camera ready of all papers: 15th May 2015
- Conference: 8-12 June 2015
Types of contributions: We invite three types of submissions:
- Visionary short papers: papers that present innovative research projects, which are still at a relatively early stage and do not necessarily include a full-scale validation. We specially encourage submissions by starting PhD students.
- Demo papers: short papers describing innovative tools and prototypes that implement the results of research efforts. The tools and proto-types will be presented as demos in the Forum.
- Case study reports: Reports on real world cases, using the STARR (Situation, Task, Approach, Results, Reflection) template.
Submission Conditions: Forum papers should be submitted in PDF format. They must not exceed 8 pages in LNCS format. The submitted papers must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere. Submission should be made through the conference management system available at this page.
The accepted papers will be included in the special proceedings issue titled “CAiSE Forum”, which will be formally published by CEUR.
Selected papers will be invited to submit an expanded version for publication in Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling Quarterly journal after the conference.
Presentation: It is expected that one of the authors presents the short paper or the tool demonstration and participates at the forum discussions. The presentation will be possible as a poster (for visionary short papers and case study reports) or demo (for demo papers). A large space is to be left for exchange of positions and ideas among the authors and the audience.
- Joao Paulo Almeida, Federal University of Espirito Santo
- Said Assar, Institut Mines-Telecom
- Eduard Babkin, LITIS Laboratory, INSA Rouen; TAPRADESS Laboratory, State University – Higher School of Economics (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Luciano Baresi, DEIB – Politecnico di Milano
- Clara Bassano, “Parthenope” University of Naples (Italy)
- Kahina Bessai, CRI University Paris1 Pantheon Sorbonne
- Solvita Bērziša, RTU
- François Charoy, Université de Lorraine – LORIA – Inria
- Fabiano Dalpiaz, Utrecht University
- Robertas Damasevicius, Kaunas University of Technology
- Maya Daneva, University of Twente
- Sergio España, PROS Research Centre
- Christos Georgiadis, University of Macedonia, Department of Applied Informatics
- Johny Ghattas, Smart Path ltd
- Aditya Ghose, University of Wollongong
- Anne Gutschmidt, University of Rostock
- Martin Henkel, Stockholm University
- Charlotte Hug, Centre de Recherche en Informatique – Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Evangelia Kavakli, University of the Aegean
- Marite Kirikova, Riga Technical University
- Christian Kop, Alpen-Adria-Universitt Klagenfurt
- Elena Kornyshova, CNAM
- Agnes Koschmider, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Sai Peck Lee, University of Malaya
- Maria Leitner, SBA Research
- Michael Leyer, University of Rostock
- Hui Ma, School of Engineering and Computer Science, Victoria University of Wellington
- Raimundas Matulevicius, University of Tartu
- Selmin Nurcan, Université de Paris 1 Panthéon – Sorbonne
- Anne Persson, University of Skövde
- Elias Pimenidis, University of the West of England
- Naveen Prakash, MRCE
- Jolita Ralyté, University of Geneva
- Hajo A. Reijers, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Gustavo Rossi, LIFIA-F. Informatica. UNLP
- Ulf Seigerroth, Jönköping University, School of Engineering
- Nikolay Shilov, SPIIRAS
- Jacques Simonin, TELECOM Bretagne
- Guttorm Sindre, NTNU
- Samira Si-Said Cherfi, CEDRIC – Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
- Agris Sostaks, University of Latvia, IMCS
- Janis Stirna, Stockholm University
- Arnon Sturm, Ben-Gurion University
- Barbara Weber, Univ. of Innsbruck
- Jelena Zdravkovic, Stockholm University